16 Jan Islam Secrets of the KAABA and Black stone
Nearly two billion Muslims prostate in prayer five times a day toward an empty cube called the Kaaba in Mecca. Prayers recited at the Kaaba must be in Arabic for Allah to understand. Eighty-five percent of Muslims do not speak Arabic. Therefore do not understand its pagan origins and history.
The very name Allah is derived from both Al-lat the moon goddess and Hubal, a god worshiped in pre-Islamic Arabia. History shares with us that sacrifices of humans and sexual promiscuity were part of the origins of the original alter. Outside the alter is a black stone that fell from the moon. It is believed that if you kiss the stone all your sins will be removed. This same stone was the one venerated in pre-Islamic pagan times.
This is the 9th video in the series.
1) Is Islam Compatible with the Constitution here.
2) The Trojan Horse called Interfaith here.
3) Interfaith: Next Step to Global Governance here.
4) Legislation Seeks to Ban Criticism of Islam — Even in Your Thoughts! here.
6) Interfaith: Useful Idiots for Islam here.
7) Communism and Islam: The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend here.
8) Islam the God with No Name here.
Find more from Shahram and the war on Christians here.
Be the first to watch Catching Fire News.